Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Me on Y Speak Live?!?

Me on Y Speak Live?!?

Image hosted by Photobucket.comAngelo, the college editor of Chalk Magazine, called me at home today asking me if I could sit in this Sunday for Y Speak Live!. I thought I was going just to be an audience but to my delight he told me that I’m going to be a Y Speaker! I will be one the people defending a side! The topic, “Who’s better in a relationship, man or woman?” Obviously, I will be defending my side as a man Oh my! I hardly speak when I found out. I refused to the offer of Angelo, told him that I’m just going to be speechless as a Y Speaker and I’m toooo shy to be one. He understand me and told me I’m so sorry.

Haay, after that conversation, I had second thought. “Did I let an opportunity pass?” “ Why can’t I” “Is it a right decision for me to refuse?” “Di ba yun ang gusto mo? Bat mo tinanggihan!”

It’s not that I can’t do it. I can be a Y Speaker, but I know myself, I’m not used to that kind of surrounding, the nervousness that I will be feeling will be killing me. And too much shyness hinders me to be one. This is one of the trait I wanted to improve. I am too shy for anything. Haay… I don’t what to be forever shy… being one already affects me as a person.

Sayang. I won’t have my pictures taken with Ryan Agoncillo and Bianca Gonzales.

No comments: